TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL Daylo COMPETITIONS
Below you will find the terms and conditions that apply to all competitions run by and in collaboration with Daylo. All our competitions are subject to the same terms and conditions as described below.
Specific competition rules, which apply in addition to these terms and conditions, can be found under its advertising entry (hereinafter "Rules").
Whereas Daylo runs various competitions via its own social media platforms or in collaboration with its ambassadors.
Whereas Daylo will announce contests through posts through its own social media platforms or through posts through its ambassadors' social media platforms (hereinafter “Competition Announcement Posts”).
Whereas each competition (hereinafter "Competition") is run by Egsvang Group Llp, Tradenumber 0C446925, with its registered address at 32 Kinburn Street London, England SE16 6DW (hereinafter "the organizer").
While all entrants (hereinafter referred to as "entrants") by entering a competition agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. QUALIFIED PARTICIPANTS
1.1. The Promoter's employees, trainees and consultants and their immediate families and the Promoter's suppliers, associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter the competition.
1.2. The competition is open to people who are at least 16 years old on the day of entry.
1.3. Entrants must have a residential address in any of the Promoter markets (where the Promoter delivers at the time of entry).
1.4. Entrants must have their own active and public personal Instagram, Facebook, TikTok or Twitter account.
1.5. Entrants are not eligible to enter the Competition if they reside in a country or jurisdiction where the Competition may be in breach of any law or regulation.
1.6. Participants must accept and comply with the rules and terms and conditions.
2. INTAKE TIME. Entrants may enter the competition at any time on the dates and times specified under the competition notice and/or specified in the rules.
3. PRIZE. The prize (or any prizes) are set out below each competition announcement post and/or in the rules and may be redeemed by the winner (or winners, if any). The prize (or any prizes) is non-transferable and non-refundable and the winner (or any winners) cannot request an alternative prize.
4. COMPETITION ENTRIES
4.1. To enter the competition, participants must follow the rules and terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
4.2. Any entry that is illegal, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, hateful, threatening, discriminatory, offensive or that may violate the rights of third parties will be disqualified. In addition, the Promoter reserves the right to take further action in relation to such entries and/or to remove any material deemed offensive or infringing the rights of third parties. In such cases the participant will be disqualified.
4.3. By entering the competition, participants warrant that all information submitted by the participant is true, current and complete. Entrant also warrants that Entrant owns all rights in and to their Entry and that Entrant has the permission of any person(s) appearing in their Entry.
4.4. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win the competition. It costs nothing to participate in the competition. However, internet connection and usage rates may apply. All participants should obtain information about such costs from their service providers. The organizer is not and will not be responsible for such costs.
4.5. Entrants acknowledge and agree that the prize determined under each Contest Notice Entry may be subject to tax by Entrants' national laws and authorities. The promoter cannot be held responsible for costs associated with winning the prize, other than what is specified in the rules. If costs such as taxes or loss of income would arise as a result of winning the competition, they must be covered by the participants.
5. WINNER SELECTION. All correct and eligible participants will be selected according to the rules. Selection is final and no correspondence related to the competition will be entered into.
6. WINNING JUDGMENT
6.1. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and/or country of residence of the winner (or any winners) on one of the Promoter's social media channels and/or website.
6.2. All entrants hereby agree to have their entry published on one of the Promoter's social media channels and/or website.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION
7.1. The winner (or any winners) will be notified via a direct message on Instagram and/or other social media platforms.
7.2. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of a winner's identity in the form of a passport or driver's license and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a winner is unable to provide the Promoter with proof of identity reasonably acceptable, the Promoter may withdraw the prize and select another winner.
7.3. In addition, and in relation to the prize, the winner (or any winners) may be required to submit additional information in order to redeem the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner if the winner does not provide the necessary additional information.
7.4. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner (or winners if any) if the winner fails to respond to the Promoter's notice within 48 hours and provide the Promoter with the necessary information. In such event, the Promoter may select an alternate winner (or winners, if any).
7.5. If for any reason the winner chooses not to collect or take part of the prize or part of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to ask the winner to confirm this in writing so that the Promoter can retain or dispose of the prize (or part of the prize).
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND USE OF INFORMATION
8.1. All entrants warrant that they are the rightful owners of all intellectual property rights that may be submitted.
8.2. All entrants license and grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to moderate and use their entry on any of the Promoter's marketing channels. All entries and associated personal data are and will be public to all. By participating in the competition and accepting these rules and terms and conditions, participants agree that the organizer may use their personal information for the purpose of conducting the competition.
8.4. By entering this competition, all entrants agree that the Promoter may store and use all personal data provided to the Promoter by the entrants for the purpose of administering this Competition.
9. DISQUALIFICATION. The Promoter reserves the right to reject and/or disqualify any Participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe that the Participant has breached any of the Rules and/or Terms and Conditions, or otherwise where a Participant has obtained a unfair advantage by participating in the competition or won by fraudulent means. Late or incomplete entries that do not comply with the rules and terms and conditions will be disqualified and unable to enter the competition.
10. LIABILITY. The Promoter shall in no way be liable for any costs, losses, expenses, damages, liability or injury arising out of participation in the Competition or in any other way related to the Competition, except for the costs and expenses specifically set out in the prize or liability as cannot be excluded by law.
11. CHANGES IN THE COMPETITION AND/OR T&C. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or change the competition, rules and terms and conditions at any time without notice. Any changes to the prize, competition or rules and terms and conditions will be announced by the Promoter via its Instagram, website and/or other social media account.
12. SPONSORSHIP. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram and/or Facebook and/or Twitter and/or TikTok and/or other social media accounts. By entering this contest, entrants agree to release their Instagram and/or Facebook and/or Twitter and/or TikTok and/or other social media accounts from any liability caused by this contest.
14. APPLICABLE LAW. The competition and its rules and terms and conditions will be governed in accordance with Danish law and any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Danish courts. Entrants agree to comply with all their applicable local laws.